*Presale* Free From Baking Advanced Class (Gluten Free, Top 8 Free, Vegan)
Stop searching for recipes that don't work and experiencing the heartache of failed baking projects. Join The Allergy Chef for an amazing Free-From Baking eCourse and learn how to bake advanced recipes from a free-from allergy expert! This will unlock amazing baked goods that will keep everyone in your home smiling.
You can also find this content (and save money) by enrolling in the Free From Baking Master Class.
Who should join?
- Anyone who knows the free-from basics & intermediate material, and wants to learn more.
- Anyone with major and less-common allergies who want to bake.
- Anyone who wants to learn from an expert at free-from baking.
- Anyone looking to save time and energy in the kitchen.
- Anyone who wants to make delicious bread and cinnamon rolls each time.
- Anyone who wants safe AND delicious baked goods.
We have an FAQ at the bottom of this page
When you signup for this eCourse, you'll also receive a complementary one month Diamond RAISE Membership. Your membership will start when the course is released. This way, you can put your new skills to work.
Our Advanced Baking Course will equip you with information including:
- How to make ingredient swaps and substitutions
- Sourcing safe ingredients
- Best methods when baking free-from
- Gluten free flour options
- Egg free baking
- Reverse engineering baked goods
- Adapting Recipes
- How to use major allergens with our recipes that you CAN have (we'll cover gluten/wheat, dairy, eggs, and more)
This Baking Class will teach you from-scratch baking so you won't need to rely on any pre-made products.
20+ Recipes To Transform Your Baking
During this Advanced eCourse, The Allergy Chef will step you through 21 amazing recipes. In addition to being versatile, you'll learn how to make substitutions as well.
Now is your chance to bake with an expert who can guide you in making the most of free-from baking.
Each recipe is:
- Gluten Free
- Top 8 Allergy Free
- Sesame, Celery, Mustard, Lupin Free
- Oat Free Compatible
- Free from other less common allergens
This Advanced eCourse will focus on Gluten Free, Vegan, and Top 8 Allergy Free options. Other restricted diets will be covered, but may not be our primary focus. With the exception of 3 recipes, these recipes are truly corn free compatible.
Recipes in This eCourse:
- Apple Upside Down Cake
- Banana Upside Down cake
- Cookie Dough Cake
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Pie Crust
- Apple Pie
- Lemon Meringue Pie (yes, egg free!)
- Seasonal Fruit Pie
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Vanilla Cake
- Chocolate Chip Cake
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Mint Frosting
- Pizza Crust
- Raisin Bread
- Soft Pretzels
- Gluten Free Bread (with yeast)
- Gluten Free Bread (without yeast)
- Cinnamon Rolls (with yeast)
This eCourse will be released in 2021.
Special Q & A Sessions
Once you've completed your Master Class, you'll be notified about our upcoming exclusive Q & A session. You can ask all of your baking questions!
We understand that things happen and plans change. Full refunds can be issued if you have not attended the course. Once you start your course we will be unable to issue a refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this come with the ingredients I need?
No, you will receive a shopping list, and links where applicable. You'll need to shop in advance using the recipe cards provided.
What kind of bake-ware will I need?
All of that information will be supplied in your eCourse home page. Overall however, muffin pans, baking sheets, and cake pans will be our go-to bake-ware.
Which allergies and diet types is this friendly to?
Each recipe will be gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, egg free, soy free, peanut free, tree nut free (including coconut), fish free, shellfish free, sesame, and more. All recipes are vegetarian/vegan safe. We include notes for other less common allergens.
I can have wheat. Is this still a good eCourse for me?
Yes! We will show you how to use our free-from recipe cards if you can have major allergens, wheat included.
I can have eggs. Is this still a good eCourse for me?
Yes! We will show you how to use our free-from recipe cards if you can have major allergens, eggs included.
Will I need special software?
No. Our courses will work on all modern web browsers on laptops, phones, and tablets.
How Long Will I have Course Access?
Forever. Once you've purchased your course you can go at your own pace and come back anytime.